Grades 9-12 - Resident

School District 197 welcomes new students at all grade levels. Follow the steps below to complete the enrollment process if you are a resident of our district, but are not currently enrolled in our schools. 

If you are currently attending a District 197 middle school for 8th grade, your enrollment will automatically transfer to Henry Sibley High School for 9th grade.

New students to District 197:

1. Learn more about Henry Sibley

The best way to learn more about Henry Sibley High School is to start by exploring the school's website. Then, when you are ready, call the school's guidance office and set up a time to visit and take a tour. A school Showcase (open house) event for families is offered each year in November.

2. Register for School

Complete the following paper forms to enroll your child in School District 197.

In Minnesota, a birth or hospital certificate must also be presented at registration to verify your child’s date of birth. A birth certificate may be obtained from the Northern Dakota County Service Center, 1 Mendota Road West Suite 130, West St. Paul (651-554-6600).



If you would like to tour Henry Sibley, visit a class, meet with a guidance counselor about registering for classes, receive more information on our programs or have questions, please contact us.

Henry Sibley High School
1897 Delaware Ave, Mendota Heights, MN 55118
651-403-7208 |