At this time, we are offering in-person enrollment for the current 2022-2023 school year at School District 197 District Office (1897 Delaware Ave., Mendota Heights, MN 55118). Due to COVID 19 and to limit exposure to yourself, staff, and students, we are encouraging families to enroll their children in School District 197 electronically if they are able.
Upcoming Showcases: Two Rivers High School hosted a showcase on Thursday, November 3, 2022, learn more here. The next step for our incoming ninth grade families is to attend the 9th Grade Parent Information night on Tuesday, December 6 at 6:00-8:00 p.m. at Two Rivers High School. Learn more about course offerings, hear from administration and counselors on course and department overviews. Click here for the agenda. Learn more about Two Rivers 9th Grade Parent Night here.
All enrollment forms are accessible via email or U.S. Mail. Please contact the enrollment staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see below for resident enrollment forms. When completed, email the forms to email@example.com.
- Your child's birth certificate or another form of government-issued proof of age and date of birth
- Residency Verification: Please provide a document that shows the name and address of the parent/guardian or other person having legal custody of the student.
- Acceptable verification documents are: current purchase/lease agreement (signed and dated), current property tax statement, current student loan statement, current payroll statement, current bank statement
- Secondary Proof of Residency: current federal/state/county benefits statement, current healthcare bill, current major utility bill (Xcel Energy or water bill), confirmation letter of change of address with USPS
- Not Accepted for Proof of Residency: updated driver’s license, cell phone bills, cable bills, sanitation bills, department store/credit card bills
- A copy of your child's immunization records
For questions on enrollment, please contact the enrollment coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-403-7030.
Considering Two Rivers High School next year? Attend the 9th Grade Parent Information Night on December 6. Learn more here.