At this time, we are offering in-person enrollment for the current 2020-2021 school year at School District 197 District Office (1897 Delaware Ave., Mendota Heights, MN 55118). Due to COVID 19 and to limit exposure to yourself, staff, and students, we are encouraging families to enroll their children in School District 197 electronically if they are able.
All enrollment forms are accessible via email or U.S. Mail. Please contact Andreanna Sontoya, the district's enrollment coordinator, at email@example.com. Please see below for resident enrollment forms. When completed, email the forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your child's birth certificate or another form of government-issued proof of age and date of birth
- Residency Verification: Please provide a document that shows the name and address of the parent/guardian or other person having legal custody of the student.
- Acceptable verification documents are: current purchase/lease agreement (signed and dated), current property tax statement, current student loan statement, current payroll statement, current bank statement
- Secondary Proof of Residency: current federal/state/county benefits statement, current healthcare bill, current major utility bill (Xcel Energy or water bill), confirmation letter of change of address with USPS
- Not Accepted for Proof of Residency: updated driver’s license, cell phone bills, cable bills, sanitation bills, department store/credit card bills
- A copy of your child's immunization records
For questions on enrollment, please contact Andreanna Sontoya at email@example.com or 651-403-7030.
2021/2022 Enrollment Information
If you are inquiring about the 21/22 school year, please contact the enrollment center at firstname.lastname@example.org. or 651-403-7030. We are working on uploading the editable documents at this time for your convenience.