Questions + Concerns
Process for Questions, Concerns and Feedback
Addressing Questions and Concerns School District 197 strives to address your questions and concerns quickly and effectively. We have developed a communications protocol to encourage direct, open, and respectful interactions in order to efficiently work through questions and concerns while also providing an opportunity to provide feedback.
- Garlough Environmental Magnet School (Grades K-4)
- Mendota Elementary School (Grades K-4)
- Moreland arts & health sciences magnet school (Grades K-4)
- Pilot Knob STEM Magnet School (Grades K-4)
- Somerset Elementary School (Grades K-4)
- Friendly Hills Middle School (Grades 5-8)
- Heritage E-STEM Magnet School (Grades 5-8)
- Two Rivers High School (Grades 9-12)
Contacting the School Board
Board members' contact information is posted on the School Board Members page.
School District 197 Administration vs. School Board
West St. Paul-Mendota Heights-Eagan Area Schools (School District 197)
1897 Delaware Ave.
Mendota Heights, MN 55118