Early Learning Assistant Director
Early Learning Program Manager
Welcome to School District 197 Community Preschool
Registration for the 2023-2024 school year for children ages 3 and up by September 1, 2023, will begin on Tuesday, February 21, 2023. Please see the Preschool Brochure below to view class schedule options and payment information or Click Here for the registration site.
Registration for the 2022-2023 school year has closed.
School District 197 Preschool programs provide a bridge to school through half and full-day classes that offer rich learning experiences in well-equipped classrooms. All of our caring staff are trained in Early Childhood Education.
Our programs lay the foundation for future school success by encouraging:
- Personal, social-emotional, and physical development
- Language development
- Pre-reading skills
- Pre-writing skills
- Mathematical and scientific thinking (including math curriculum for children in the District age 3 through grade 5)
- Enthusiasm for social studies, music, and art
- Outdoor play and exploration
- 2023-2024 Preschool Brochure
- preschool teachers
- Scholarships and Financial Assistance
- SUMMER Preschool in July
2023-2024 Preschool Brochure
Scholarships and Financial Assistance
SUMMER Preschool in July
EARLY LEARNING AND FAMILY RESOURCE CENTER
MORELAND Preschool is moving to the Early Learning & Family Resource Center for 2023-2024